Rakelle - love the DL pictures! Bailey sat on my lap while I watched them and said Parker 100 times! My fav is the one with Parker, Steve, and Mickey - too funny!
Poor Parker did not like any of the Disney characters, they were all way too big for his liking! He told me, "I need Mickey to be smaller"! When we got home, I gathered up all of his "little" Disney character toys for a picture, and he was all smiles! Funny kid :)
2 comments:
Rakelle - love the DL pictures! Bailey sat on my lap while I watched them and said Parker 100 times! My fav is the one with Parker, Steve, and Mickey - too funny!
Poor Parker did not like any of the Disney characters, they were all way too big for his liking! He told me, "I need Mickey to be smaller"! When we got home, I gathered up all of his "little" Disney character toys for a picture, and he was all smiles! Funny kid :)
Post a Comment