We had a lot of fun on Easter weekend. My mom had the kids over for her annual Easter party and egg hunt. They all had a great time and got lots of yummy treats! We had a wonderful dinner at my parents house on Easter Sunday, even without a "plastic" glazed ham! It was just a regular ham this year:) Sorry Mom, I couldn't resist!
I keep wondering when the kids will refuse to wear the bunny ears. I thought it might be this year for Matthew, but he put them on without any arguement. I'm going to keep doing it until they put up a fight! Aren't they cute :)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Easter!
Posted by Rakelle at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute Easter pics! And I LOVE the Bronco room! Great job you guys!
Everyone looks so cute! I'm so excited to see y'all this weekend. I love Matthew's room and your slide show is the best! Love ya! see you soon! -Jill
Post a Comment