Thursday, April 17, 2008


A couple of weeks ago I got to go on a "date" with my sister-in-law, Shelli.  She invited me to go with her to the Boise State Women's football clinic.  Football isn't really my thing, but Shelli is a big fan (really more a fan of the players and especially the coach than the game itself ) :)   

We met several of the players and Coach "Pete", we did some football drills with the players and the coaches, too.  We won t-shirts that say "Pete's Posse" on them.  I thought Shelli was going to kiss her t-shirt when she saw what was on it!  I got do a kind of "bear hug" tackle on Coach Harsin, up close and personal!  We were even on the news that night!  We had such a great time! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Rakelle, that is so funny you went to a women's football clinic! Sounds like you had a great time!

Angela said...

How fun!! Cute picture!!